Große am Munich!

After travelling for 3 weeks in Germany, from Bedheim to Berlin (and visiting Einesnach, Bamberg, Weimar)and now I've finally arrived Munich!

Staying at a sister's house with her 2 kids (9 and 11 years old), her mother and their cat. We communiate in English most of the time but the kids have just started learning English...so they are a bit shy:)

German lesson starts tmr, 0830-1245 from mon to fri. The good news is that they have free access to computer and internet in the Goethe-Institute here so I can start posting my photos and maybe write smth to u guys more frequently.

I had a little project last week. I took pictures of the whole remaining Berlin wall and it took me 4 hours.
(Plus, I've spent 4 days in musuems in Berlin...)

Everything is going fine. Btw, Germans don't eat much. They had almost the same thing every meal...a few toasts/slices of bread and a bit salad or simply sandwiches...I love their dietXDDD

留言

熱門文章