Grateful~ :x

Its like my first time posting something on this blog la.. i have great hesitation because i don't know how to type chinese.. i have tried several times typing chinese, but i have failed.. But i would really want to share with you all my thoughts and things i experience each day!

I have learnt a lot about gratefulness and contentent these two months. It all beings in feb that i started a "month long each day grateful list". I had found out that each day i am so blessed by God and was being loved by people around me.

There are so many times that i felt so inadequate to have a not complete family. But now i can truly say i am proud of my family and i am so blessed to be in this family. There may be more problems in the future with a very very very emotional mother. But i thank God to give me such a good physical family and spiritual family.

Gratefulness and contentment is something really powerful. Not only it changes our thoughts, changes our perspectives, changes what we say and do, it also changes the environment around. There are so many people in the world was blind and cannot see their blessings and enjoy what they own because they are being blind-folded by complaints and blames. I deeply believe that living a life filled with gratefulness can polish us to shine out like STARS in the sky.

its never easy to keep holding on to gratefulness (at least for me), but i am never alone with God and people around me. (and actually 17 miffys also accompany ga!! haha~~ )

:x

留言

Sai說…
I tried but failed too...so just take it easy :D
Yeah...that's the power of gratitude. I'm always reminded of how precious I am whenever studying the Bible with others. That's always the source of gratitude...
And Miffy, you are so blessed to have an army of miffies la :X

熱門文章