Long time no write

Hi! everyone. have been lazy for long. have to repent ^^

I really wanna thx for everyone who cares me so much. It is true that my physical family is always a big problem of mine... and it's really hurt too. but i'm so glad taht i have this wonderful spiritual family to support me. i
believe that i can walk through all these pain. if there are any news, i'll update u immediately.

1 thing i wanna share is, starting from last sunday, i started to share my everyweek conviction to my best fd who has great bias towards our church but very eager to find god.
she's so happy with my sharing and feel refreshing. and i'm also very happy coz that is a great chance for me to summerize my conviction everyweek, to reinforce my memory.

i really hope that, this can let her know that we are just following the bible and we are not "making" rules. also, hope that she can really find her way to know about God.

留言

Sai說…
Sonia, great to hear that. You've grown so much and you're doing great in sharing your life around.
That's really like what you said "life impacts life"!

熱門文章