Diary - by Sai

Havent written for long..so drop a few lines la...

Still composing ideas and convictions for my article. Have some clues in mind.

Searching a new mini these days. Wanna throw up after a visit to an apartment. Need some more search...HEADACHE~

At the same time working out different things in life. Finding my dream. Reading "the last lecture" and found how creative the author was. Remember Ken's sharing this sunday service..be a DJ. Perhaps I can be a musician or singer..how amazing it is~~~ my arena would be in children church..YEAH!!!

留言

longlong說…
不如做dancer啦.
夢想, 基督徒已有一個, 需否要多一個呢?
Sinnerpig說…
what about novelist? writing English books.

I think the dream Sai talks about is the specific dream for oneself, one that's specially for you 度身訂做,人生最理想的生活方向&方式, which suits your talent, your status, yourself. That's a bit different from the one which is the implanted Christian's kingdom dream. Do you think so?

熱門文章