The pursuit of HAPPINESS - by Sai

Have you ever watched the movie "the pursuit of HAPPYNESS"?

I dined with a friend yesterday night, which gave me some new insights into what happiness was. While she was enjoying her life, to me, it might seem like some kinds of pleasure of sin. She was proud of living her new life, soaking herself in all the materialistic possessions and the romance she longed for. It is kind of ridiculous to see someone whom u love most and try all your effort to walk with her, but then back out of the spiritual battle and rush back to the world.

I felt like she was really happy. And she did tell me she was happy. Yet I'm sure this is not the kind of happiness that I want to pursue.

But, thank her for spurring me to one decision: I will be 10/100/1000 times happier than her because I have God in my life. And no matter what happens this happiness cannot be taken away by anything and anybody.

留言

longlong說…
之前看完一個快樂的傳說, 其快樂的中心是在患難中仍不放棄, 捉緊理想, 就算嚥下最後的一口氣, 仍不灰心, 繼續努力, 最終得到成功的一刻,快樂無比..........

有時, 我在想, 究竟我想要快樂呢? 還是成功呢? 又或只是想同神親近呢?

熱門文章