玩得太癲....sleepless ~ by Sonia

yesterday was sunday la~ thx everyone for celebrating my B-day~ this is my first birthday in this family. looking back, really have a lot of blessing

i know everyone loves me so much and do put alot of heart in it~~ and thx those cards and present~ i bring them with me for the whole day and read it again and again while i have time.

ALSO~ thx dear 小花, 雪ming & micheal la~ for preparating the stuff la~ 你地真係好ar!

actually, y i was sleepless yesterday is not related to the above ge.... haha! it just becoz yesterday night la~ during the date, we went to 打機! 太刺激. while i just closed my eyes, i can see i m playing 太鼓, and again, i can see i'm playing that "jump & jump" , again, then driving....ai...

thx sai and heymans for organizing this date, so much joy, so much fun!

留言

Daisy說…
唔係攪得好好!!見諒見諒!! >_<
你開心就是我們最大的鼓勵了!!Yeah
希望之後的生日都可以一齊慶祝!!

熱門文章