I am back!!!

If there are some spelling and grammar mistakes, don’t laugh at me!!!

親愛的brothers and sisters,
I am very sorry that I am too late to write my diary.
After a few very very busy weeks,i finally have time to sit down and write my diary

I m so grateful that I have a such wonderful spritual family,
thanks very much for all things u done for me.
thanks very much for ur patience,love and forgiveness in the
past days,

thanksIsa 姐always with me during the last few weeks and I am really enjoy the time QT with u I learn a lot from you and thanks for ur patience and hope u won’t 被我激死

Thanks Tina and Bo叔叔 for helping me to prepare the food in Saturday(8th Mar), if not, all people will starve to death that day,haha

thanks very much for the food u give to me for my spiritual birthday and, I love them.


I really enjoy the wild camp and thz Florance and Tina, Arnita , Bo叔叔 for the food
the arrangement of the wild camp is very good and thz for the hard work (esp to brothers)
I have lots of chances in the camp to QT and pray,I really enjoy the time I pray to GOD in the camp

留言

Sinnerpig說…
Chi Chai, it's always urgent, but never too late in the Kingdom. Welcome here and your words do encourage me through letting me know what's in your mind these days. Add oil and I am sure that tough time will leave you through your growth in relationship and spirituality.
Sinnerpig說…
Also, your enlish is not that worse actually.
Daisy說…
芝芝俾心機!!!^^
Anita說…
^___^ Love you, add oil!
Sonia說…
加油ar! i think we always have bad time and unspiritual time as we are the sinners. however, it's really important that we have the family to support each other~
So ah chi~ remember! whenever u have bad time or did sth bad~ just find us to support u ar!
Isabella說…
Chi,

Thanks for your thankfulness.
It is good you are grateful towards many people. Hope you grow up in faith and conviction in God even more because of gratefulness in GOD.

Isabella

熱門文章