Early post - by Sai

Just wanna write it earlier than scheduled..
I love to hear Beattles' song "Imagine", in which there's a line "Imagine I am a dreamer".
I got a casual chat with my brother today in sunbeam theatre. Rarely can I find time to talk to him. He initiated and told me he would like to go on mission team for a year.
He could not attend the single conference though, as he caught chicken pox. Someone told him about Steve's 3 choices for life and he was stirred up. He quitted his job and now starts to search some jobs in China.
I have never ever thought that he got China dream. But what he told me today did make me want to cry. I'm pretty emotional and sentimental in these days. But I do feel proud of him.
Sometimes you may not feel like a dreamer. But someday somehow you may be a dreamer. Just take your imagination.

留言

Heymans說…
勁wor!棋哥。
我諗呢個都係一個好大的breakthrough,
really proud of your brother.
Joey說…
sai you don't have to imagine, you ARE a dreamer, aren't you?
Daisy說…
嘩!!!!!!!!!!!!!
好鼓勵呀!!!
棋哥好好呀!!!
QUIT JOB..唔容易的一個決定!!
我都替你開心!!

熱門文章