You all are probably wondering how my two weeks were in lonely Dongguan, well maybe not everyone, haha. Anyway, as exciting as it may have seemed to be able to go on a job in a foreign place, it is just as boring as any other job; you're still in an office. The main difference is you have a hotel room at night with no special amenities but a TV, which thankfully had Hong Kong channels. Otherwise, I just laid in bed thinking about the ghosts that my manager told me he encountered in his room. Strange chiming of doorbells and late night bangings on the door... Well, finally back in Hong Kong and I think I will soon start reading the book you guys so graciously bought for me!

You might be thinking, "Is that all Michael?".

Yes, that's all that happened in my lovely two weeks in Dongguan.

留言

Bowie說…
HI! Welcome Back~ Do you afraid of Ghost? Ha Ha...
Sonia說…
HAHA! actually i'm also afriad of staying at a foreign place (esp. a hotel) coz i read a lot of ghost stories~~
by the way... i made a mistake that u were staying in "dunnut"...
Daisy說…
HAHA
我係出面最怕的是一個人留在房間(AT NIGHT)...好恐怖
Sinnerpig說…
hi! how's the basketball competition? win?

Staying in foreign place? at first very exciting, in the middle boring, and at the end, you feels warm that you have a home to back to in hk...

熱門文章