Starting of a busy holiday-by Sonia

Ai... nearly forget today is my turn...but! just nearly, still can remember finally~~ haha
I cant really think of anything to write... becoz i feel really tired ...
As most of u know that i went to my grandma's funeral last weekend, after that, i think i feel better than before now. but, dont know y, i still feel i'm running out of energy... dont wanna do anything, dont wanna think anything...

however, the reality is cruel, i still have alot of projects and assignments to do and think...

everyone who has the same situation with me, fight together!!

留言

Sinnerpig說…
I'm on your side. Warrior!
Daisy說…
sONIA!!!!!
let's fight together!! -3-
n laugh 2gether XDDDDD
reli enjoyed chatting with u, hahahahaha
Isabella說…
Sonia, its really awesome you are back feeling better than before. Miss you the time when you are away. I am so grateful that we chat and know each other better when you go through those difficult times. You have been a tough warrior.

Add oil

熱門文章