Reading Week - by ISA

It is the middle of the reading week and today I just get back to my school work.
I had been to visiting different campus ( IE and 樹仁) the last few days, seeing some old school friends and spending time with xains. These are all wonderful time with people. I am enjoying so much. I even found time to watch movie at home. (Forrest Gump)

After reading a book on Spiritual Discipline, I am starting to read the 4 gospels during my QT. My aim is not just for the coming oasis exam, I would like to find out deep convistion of Jesus' passion in others life. He who teach us to carry his easy yoke must see life as the must wonderful gift from God that can be a glory and light and I want to unify with Him in my attitude on that.

Recently I find myself short on words in prayer and when talking with others. And that's what I try my best to come up with for at least half an hour in front of the computer. (I expect more words but I guess I am not too loose in my thinking now)

留言

Heymans說…
Awesome ar Isa!
We are encouraged by your example of passion and giving spirit!
Keep it up.
Unknown說…
對啊....我很同意Heymans的說法!!! ISA, 有空share 多D 你看似福音的信念!!! ^^

熱門文章