Love my family! -- By SoNiA

As everyone knows that, i was sick... haha! actually, i am sick sometimes.

Yesterday, i had a great chat with Joanna and today i have QT with her too~~
she's so kind that shares a lot of her experience with me, 佢令我重新去think about how god think of me, and how god loves me, 同神比我的恩典有幾大!
另外, yesterday, Bowie knew i was very depressed and she spent alot of time to chat with me and comfort me, and she even took her mobile into the bathroom (she was having a shower~ ;-p)to wait for me to call back!

SEE! HAHA! how great our family is! all of them are so sweet and so supportive~~
i really wanna thanks for god that he gaves me a family so wonderful and this makes me remember what i said when i get baptise - "我唔使worry以後我會有d 乜問題, 因為我知道大家都係好supportive, 我有乜事, 個個都會來support 我."

and by the way~~ we have GOD la~ no need to worry la~

留言

Anita說…
嘩!!!你要加油呀!!^__^
我地全家人都會撐你架~~~
but............ who are you????
請留下芳名~~~ :p
Sinnerpig說…
Count me in! One of your supporter! Thanks for sharing your "depressing" feelings. In my prayer.
Isabella說…
Add oil, Sonia.
We all love you..
It is great that you understand more about grace and put your value on trusting him in the relationship more than anything else.
Heymans說…
Pray for you ar!
Appreciate you to share the news in the housechurch tonight.
It's great to bring the news from virtual world in the reality.

熱門文章