Hope in Family- by Isa

Sorry that I am late one day to post on the blog. Although sometimes I feel a bit struggle to write things out, but after reading all your posts . Some very good sharings are really very encouraging to me.

Yesterday I just hand in another big project. After a week of super hard work and finally 48 hours of nonstop work, it is over now. Today I slept until 8pm in the afternoon!!! Some bad dreams and headaches wake me up for a few minutes in the middle of the day but I am still too tired to get off bed until dinnar.

I would like to share something about my family. Recently I have been very busy and stressed. I was "absent" from Home for a period of time and my mother starts to concern about me . I was really in a bad mood at that moment that don't know how to share with her about my feelings. I just make a comment that I am not able to communicate with her. I feel kind of dump saying things like that may hurt her feelings.

Up till now, I am not able to come up with anything at all to let her understand what I am facing but I would pray I am brave enough to share my faith with her despite my weakness. In my mind she is always very important to me.

I know that Daisy and Bowie are christianize their family and it is very encouraging to me that there can be Hope to really love them and change them by faith.

留言

Daisy說…
Isa, 每次同你傾計都覺得好WARM好真!!其實好感覺到你想愛你GE屋企人...
我地一齊努力呀!!希望可以好快請你黎我屋企食飯 ^_____^

熱門文章